Our Privacy Promise
We take your privacy, and the privacy of your employees, seriously. By choosing us, you have expressed your confidence in our ability to safeguard the personal information that you have put in our care.
- We do not sell your information. Where we share information outside of Verifyi9, we do so only as permitted by law and for our everyday business purposes.
- Your information is confidential. Our employees and the companies with whom we contract are required to hold your information in the strictest confidence.
- We protect your information. Your information is protected while in our care. Access is limited to only those who have a business-related need to know. Our systems are protected by industry-standard antivirus and intrusion detection software. And when the business need for your information has ended, it is totally and permanently deleted from our systems.
- We are transparent in our privacy practices. You may request a copy of our Information Security Policy and related policies by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Collect and Use Your Information
This notice will help you understand how Verify I-9, LLC ( “Verifyi9”, "us", "we", "our") uses and protects the data you provide to us when you visit and use Verifyi9 web sites and/or services. The web sites covered by this notice include but may not be limited to:
- Verifyi9 (www.verifyi9.com)
- Verifyi9 Remote (www.verifyi9remote.com)
- DIY Form I-9 (www.diyformi9.com)
- Form I-9 Audits (audits.verifyi9.com)
- Special purpose sub-sites
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address
- Data regarding how you use our site (usually via cookies; see below)
We may also collect information about you, your company or your employees via contact forms. That information can include:
- Name, phone number, location and/or email address
- Physical and/or mailing address
- Company contact information
- Other business data including Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Copies of Form I-9, identification documents and other Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To provide a product or service that you have requested
- To better understand your needs
- To improve our services, products and web sites
- To detect security threats including unauthorized intrusions into our systems
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Verifyi9 is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Verifyi9 has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
For example, when the information collected from you is Personally Identifiable Information, we retain the data only for as long as necessary to complete the service that you or your employer requested. PII is deleted automatically from web servers and other repositories when it is no longer needed.
You may request a copy of our Information Security Policy and related policies by sending an email to email@example.com.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of Your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
- When you are filling out the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don't want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
When you submit information via a form at our web site, you agree that we can use that information for the business purpose for which it was submitted.
Verifyi9 will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless we have your permission. We might do so if the law forces us.
Updates to this Notice
We may periodically make changes to this Notice. If we make any changes, we will revise the date at the bottom of this Notice. If we make any significant changes to our online information practices, we will notify you by email or by means of a notice on our site prior to the change becoming effective. Your use of our site following these changes means that you accept the revised Notice. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Last updated July 16, 2020
Your Privacy Preferences
No action is needed if you agree with our privacy practices. However, you can request that we remove your personal information from our systems after the business purpose for which it was collected has ended.
Submit your request below.