We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
2.1 What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address
- Data regarding how you use our site (usually via cookies; see below)
We may also collect information about you, your company or your employees via contact forms. That information can include:
- Name, phone number, location and/or email address
- Physical and/or mailing address
- Company contact information
- Other business data including Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Copies of Form I-9, identification documents and other Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
2.2 Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To provide a product or service that you have requested
- To better understand your needs
- To improve our services and products
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences
2.3 Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Verifyi9 is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Verifyi9 has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
For example, when the information collected from you is Personally Identifiable Information, we retain the data only for as long as necessary to complete the service that you requested. PII is deleted automatically from web servers and other repositories when it is no longer needed.
You may request a copy of our Information Security Policy and related policies by sending an email to email@example.com.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
2.5 Links to Other Websites
2.6 Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
- When you are filling out the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
Use of our site or submission of information via a contact form indicates your consent for us to use the submitted data for the purpose for which it was submitted.
3. Revision Management
Version 1 03/11/2017 Adoption
Version 2 03/06/2020 Reformat paragraphs, section numbering (no content changes)
3.1 Policy Review
This policy will be reviewed on at least an annual basis and revised as necessary.