Applying for a business license or receiving a public contract? Our E-Verify service brings your company into compliance with new state laws and federal contractor rules that require E-Verify verification to qualify for public contracts or to maintain business licensing.
We pride ourselves on prompt, personal service. When our client companies call, a live person answers the phone… usually one of the owners or a high-level manager. We have made E-Verify easy for thousands of employers from across the country!
- What Is E-Verify?
- More About Our `No Headaches` E-Verify Service
- Frequently Asked Questions– what you need to know
- Looking for a Federal Work Authorization User Identification Number?
- Your E-Verify Company ID number in less than four hours!
- Already Enrolled But Completely Lost? We Can Help!
Is E-Verify Required in Your State?
Numerous states including Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Arizona, South Carolina and Utah require employers to enroll in E-Verify, a federal program for verifying new hires. If you have attempted to renew your business license and been told that you need a `federal work authorization user identification number,` you are probably in a state that requires E-Verify. Find out if E-Verify is required in your state